THE BEST SOLAR POWER BRISBANE
SOLAR POWER BLOG
If you want to do your homework before purchasing a solar panel system, Mark’s Blog is one most useful resources you’ll find. Mark reviews solar panels, solar batteries, solar inverters, solar optimisers and solar installation methods. See for yourself why Mark and the team at MC Electrical are considered industry thought leaders.
SOLAR POWER PRICES IN BRISBANE
At MC Electrical, we’ve got nothing to hide. That’s why we put indicative solar pricing on our website for all to see. Of course, every home is different and a solar installation is not an “off the shelf product.” To do solar right you’ll need the right advice from a trained solar professional. However, to install the same solar panels and solar inverter, our price doesn’t usually vary more than 10% between a difficult install and an easy one.
So why are we more expensive than those $3000 systems you see advertised on TV? Consider this: you’re attaching a long term electrical generation investment on the roof over your head. You don’t want to get that from a solar cowboy installing solar landfill, leaving leaky roofs, high power bills and ignoring customer support.
We offer the best solar installers, the best solar inverters, the best solar panels, the best bits and pieces to hold it on your roof, the best solar advice, and the best after-sales service in Brisbane. All for an affordable price.
TALK WITH US ABOUT NO DEPOSIT SOLAR FINANCE TODAY
With GREEN LOANS – Clean energy at home has never been more affordable
GREEN LOANS, Features & Benefits:
- No monthly account keeping fees
- Use your money your way by making extra repayments without penalty and redraw your money as you need it
- Pay your loan out early without penalty
- Borrow from $1,000 to $50,000 with loan terms from 1 to 10 years
The best Solar Power in Brisbane
At MC Electrical, we offer the best solar power systems in Brisbane. In the past 11 years of business, there’s a lot we have learned. When installing an electrical generation system on the roof of a home, you want it to go the distance. You need a diligent team of trained professionals that take pride in their work. Go with the solar industry leaders at MC Electrical.
Where can you get best solar panel system in Brisbane?
Right here. We’re Rated all time number 1 IN AUSTRALIA, for customer reviews. (Solarquotes.com)
Our Solar Power Installers
- To get the best solar, you need the best blokes. We directly employ all our own Electricians – we never sub-contract. (By the way, to employ Electricians, you need to be an Electrical Contractor). Look up contractor licences here. We have eleven Electricians on staff. Three in the office, six installing solar panels every day, and two dedicated to honouring our warranty and performing pre-installation checks.
- To mount the panels on your roof, we employ eight mature age apprentices, a junior apprentice, a qualified carpenter, and three labourers gunning to start their apprenticeship. It’s crucial to have the right blokes on your roof. Four of our past apprentices are now our Solar Electricians. Two more will follow this year. This continuity of training ensures quality control.
Building a team of the best solar panel installers in Brisbane took time. But this training is the secret to our success.
Testing, travelling and Solar blogging
- We take solar power seriously. We’ve travelled to multiple solar factories around the world so we can be confident of the products we offer, (and the products we no longer offer!) From Israel to Germany, Austria, China, Korea, USA and even Mexico. I travel around the world with different members of my team visiting solar panel and inverter factories and meeting solar power industry leaders. We do this so we can cut through the solar propaganda and be confident in what we sell.
- While Ben and I have the privilege of researching and blogging, many ideas come about by rigorous discussion with our office staff and our technically driven sales staff. “Mark’s blog” is respected around the world for our unbiased and detailed reviews. In Austria we are considered an industry thought leader.
- Technical solar blogs require extensive testing. I’m up on my warehouse roof testing solar panels so often, I’ve made a hatch in the roof for easy access! (You’re welcome to drop in and see what solar test I’m up to) Our “Sales Meetings” are not discussing how we can convince someone how to buy of us, but how we can better design solar, or what new products we should test.
- I’m part the Clean Energy Council’s Installer reference group. We’re passionate about updating regulations so the Solar industry standards improve.
- I’m part of the Solar Cutters Committee. Solar Cutters is a group of likeminded solar installers who promote quality solar installations.
- We’re CEC approved retailers. To be fair, the bar to become an Approved retailer has lowered significantly in the last 12 months. Today, if you install solar and you are not a CEC Approved Retailer, you’re not really serious about the industry.
What does all this mean for you? It means when we suggest a brand of panels and inverter to meet your budget, you can trust that it’s solid advice. But a solar system is more than solar panels and an inverter. The extensive testing I’ve done to write my blog means we know how to design systems not just to meet standards, to produce at an absolute maximum. Our 11 years of Solar experience has helped us choose the best components to hold it all together. From the solar panel racking to the size of cable and the selection of screws and saddles. We also put the right blokes on your roof to install it, and the dedicated customer care to support you for the life of your solar system.
Your long term Solar Power Investment
You can rest assured that solar panel investment will last well beyond the three or four years it takes to pay it off. It’ll keep saving you money on your power bill for at least the next ten years. That’s our guarantee. With a bit of maintenance, I’m confident that solar panel systems we install this year will still be running in 2040. You’ll understand why we claim to offer the best solar power in Brisbane. You’ll be glad you chose MC Electrical.
GETTING SOLAR POWER IN BRISBANE MADE SIMPLE
Our solar experts will explain all your solar power options and will customize a green energy solution that’s right for you. We don’t use sub-contractors and offer customers a 10 Year workmanship warranty!
DESIGN – INSTALL
We will design a custom solar power solution just for you! Our team will do all the paperwork for solar rebates, incentives and complete grid connection on your behalf. We are local & trusted with a reputation for quality.