3kW SOLAR PANEL PRICES BRISBANE
3KW SOLAR PANELS
Getting 3kW Solar Panel Systems Has Never Been Easier
Why Go Solar with MC Electrical?
3kW Solar Panel System
8 x QCells G9+ 390W Solar Panels
25 Year Solar Panel Warranty
Fronius Primo 5kW Inverter
Green Loan Available From $115 per month.
*Indicated Pricing Based on a Standard Install
*Indicated Pricing includes STC Rebate (ie: Govt Rebate)
See our other Solar Panel System Packages
If you’d like to join the solar power campaign and you appreciate a high quality solar panel system install, look no further than MC Electrical. Contact us today for a free solar quote to start saving on your energy bills.
BANG FOR BUCK SOLAR PANELS AND INVERTER. NO COMPROMISE ON THE REMAINING COMPONENTS.
TOP OF THE RANGE Q-CELLS SOLAR PANELS WITH THE WORLDS BEST STRING INVERTER
THE WORLDS BEST SOLAR PANELS WITH THE WORLDS MOST VERSATILE INVERTER BUILT-IN!
Enphase vs Fronius – Is there a new winning shade solution?
Enphase has always been known as the best solution for shaded roofs. The kink in the hose theory has always seemed to back this up, but was it all wrong? Is a system really dragged down by the weakest panel?
If you want to do your homework before purchasing a solar panel system, Mark’s Blog is one of the most useful resources you’ll find. Mark reviews solar panels, solar batteries, solar inverters, solar optimisers and solar installation methods. See for yourself why Mark and the team at MC Electrical are considered industry thought leaders.
TALK WITH US ABOUT NO DEPOSIT SOLAR FINANCE TODAY
Clean energy at home has never been more affordable
Features & Benefits:
- No deposit required
- No real estate security required
- You own the system whilst making fixed monthly repayments
- Spread the investment plan
BRISBANE 3kW SOLAR PANELS SYSTEM INSTALLERS QUEENSLAND 4000
If you are looking for the best Solar Panels System Package in Brisbane, contact MC Electrical. Our in house and trained solar team ensure we can guarantee quality solar installations for every Brisbane home and business. Talk with our Solar Panel experts today regarding the best Solar Panel System Price for your home or business. No-hard sell – just expert solar advice!
GETTING 3kW SOLAR POWER IN BRISBANE MADE SIMPLE
Our solar experts will explain all your solar power options and will customize a green energy solution that’s right for you. We don’t use sub-contractors and offer customers a 10 Year workmanship warranty!
DESIGN – INSTALL
We will design a custom solar power solution just for you! Our team will do all the paperwork for solar rebates, incentives and complete grid connection on your behalf. We are local & trusted with a reputation for quality.
3kw Solar Panel Price Brisbane
Looking for a 3kW solar system in Brisbane? He’re some interesting statistics that may help you reconsider the size. In 2009, 90% of our solar panel installations were 1.5kW. By 2012, the average size system we installed was already around 4kW, with the majority of systems being 5kW of solar panels. Fast forward to 2019, and I’ve just done the calculations: the average size residential solar panel system we have installed this year has been 8.1kW of solar. We have installed 913 residential solar systems in the last 12 months, only 5 of those have been less than 5kW. So a 3kW solar panel system is no longer the size system to get. Why, you might ask? I’ve got four reasons.
- The solar “rebate” or more correctly, the STC’s are worth more than the cost of an average panel. And your STC’s are based on the size of the system you have installed. So if you get more panels, the stc’s will pay for them. All you need to do is pay a little bit more for installtion costs, a bit more for solar rail, and a bit more for a 5kW solar inverter. So if you want bang for buck, customers go for at least a 6.6kW solar system.
- A 3kW solar system will produce a maximum of about 2.5kW of power on a summers lunch time. That’s enough to cover a kettle running, but not much more. However in the morning it won’t produce enough power to cover a basic load. In winter it may struggle to reach 2kW, and on overcast days it will also struggle to help reduce your power bill. A 6.6kW system is more suitably sized for the average home.
- Any excess solar power you produce will be sent back to the grid. Currently you can get 15 cents a kWh for a solar feed in Tarriff. This feed in can offset the power you use at night. But a 3kW solar panel system will have very little excess power to sell back to the grid.
- Solar systems are getting larger. When I started installing solar panels in 2009, the biggest panel we installed was 160W. In 2009, the smallest solar panel MC Electrical installs is a 330w Qcell solar panel. The largest residential panel we install is a 400W Sunpower Max 3 panel. So it is easy to get 6.6kW of solar on just about any roof in South East Qld. All we need is the roof to fit 16 solar panels on your roof.
If I helped convinced you, or even if i haven’t, click the button to get a free quote, and we’ll help you size a solar system for your wants and needs.